Sunday, January 17, 2010

Choir Retreat '10

The choir retreat this year has been the most touching time in my life. Our choir always looks forward to Worship most, and this year we came wanting God to just touch us, that right there is sooooo overwhelming. God worked in me. I cried for over 5 hours this weekend. God was truly in the room with us. I felt him. I saw pictures racing through my mind of him and angels and hell and demons and the end times and I have been cleansed. The scariest thing for me was when my choir teacher, Mrs. Clark, came over to me while I was worshiping and she put her hand on my heart and laid out all the sin and everything I was thinking right there and then. Ya, I was on my face 2 seconds later. Crying. I was praying, and while I was doing this, I felt the demon literally being pushed out of me, and I saw in my mind it going down, straight to the pit of hell and burning up. I cried for quite a while after that. God has restored me. He has broken the backbone of this sin that was chaining me down and keeping me away from Him. I am restored. The visions i saw, I drew and wrote things I felt in my spirit. They look horrible cause I was crying and shaking and it was dark, but i felt God. I never wanted to leave that night.He is sooo real. No one will EVER be able to take me away from Him. I come back from this retreat with a whole new outlook. God is real.

Listen to: Holy by Matt Gilman and Cory Asbury, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment