Wednesday, December 30, 2009

......

There's this girl i know... talented, beautiful, inspirational, a life-saver, smart, outgoing, creative, thoughtful, she is truely amazing. It hurts me sooo much when shes mad at me. She has so much influence on sooo many people that i don't think she realizes sometimes. I just wish she could step into someone she's touched shoes and see how much she means to them. So many people look up to her and want to be like her. I just wish she knew how much she means to me.

4 comments:

  1. ohh... just this girl i know... shes really great! but she gets distracted sometimes by the little things when she just needs to remember that she is loved by so many people and me. She has such a great calling in this world and i wish we would talk more... but you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete