Monday, December 28, 2009

Friends?

Friends are hard to find sometimes.... a true friend? nearly impossible...
i've found my true friend... and we're nothing alike? its the wierdest things... were practically oppisites. Yet, we can hang out for ours and never get bored or have an akward moment?
we can talk for ours? i don't know how? but we do. She is the girl i would die for. shes all i have.

i have a couple of friends that aren't friends i would tell everything to? but still good friends. but in the past, i've put this fake smile on to try to make friends and finally feel like i fit in here. but, i don't know if i do? i know i'll have a place in heaven. i know it. but here? all i have is my one true friend. maybe in the future? i'll make some more really good friends! but when im auround people here, i just feel so akward? i don't know how to act and move and talk. and it drives me crazy! all day im pushing, fighting, clawing to get through this wall that holds me back from just relaxing and enjoying being with people! but i don't know if i ever can? maybe i'll be living with it for the rest of my life. I hope someone can see past it like my friend can. For now? i guess i just need to keep fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment